- Porcelain – Suitable for very fair pale skin. Fitzpatrick Scale 1.
- Light – If your skin is a light and burns easily you have found your match! Fitzpatrick scale 2.
- Medium Warm – Beige skin tone with warm undertones. Fitzpatrick Scale 3.
Medium Cool – Beige skin tone with cool undertones. Fitzpatrick Scale 3.
- Golden – If you have olive or light brown skin tone with naturally dark hair and eye colour and tan easily, this is your best match! Fitzpatrick scale 4.
- Tan – Deep, rich golden tan. If you love a spray tan or naturally dark tanned skin toned then this is a good colour. Fitzpatrick Scale 4.
- Deep – Your skin tone before sun exposure is dark brown, then this is perfect for you. Fitzpatrick Scale 5.
- Mocha – Deeply pigmented dark brown to darkest brown. Fitzpatrick Scale 6.