- Resists sweat, heat and humidity
- Containing skin-enhancing and anti-aging extracts:Marigold, Hyaluronic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,
- Fragrance Free
- Porcelain – Suitable for very fair pale skin. . If Nicole Kidman and Anne Hathaway could borrow your makeup then this is your match. Fitzpatrick Scale 1.
- Light – If your skin is a light and burns easily you have found your match! If Jennifer Anniston, Kate Hudson or Julia Roberts were to fight over your foundation this is your colour. Fitzpatrick scale 2.
- Medium Warm – Beige skin tone with warm undertones. Fitzpatrick Scale 3.
Medium Cool – Beige skin tone with cool undertones. Fitzpatrick Scale 3.
- Golden – If you have olive or light brown skin tone with naturally dark hair and eye colour and tan easily, this is your best match! Fitzpatrick scale 3/4. – This is a Golden medium colour. If Penelope Cruz or Jamie Lee Curtis wanted to borrow your foundation this is for you.
- Tan – Deep, rich golden tan. If you love a spray tan or naturally dark tanned skin toned then this is a good colour. Fitzpatrick Scale 4. If you have olive or light brown skin tone and tan easily, this is your best match! If you wanted to share makeup with Kim Kardashian, then you’ve picked the right one
- Deep – Your skin tone before sun exposure is dark brown, then this is perfect for you. Fitzpatrick Scale 5.
- Mocha – Deeply pigmented dark brown to darkest brown. Fitzpatrick Scale 6. Deep, rich golden tan. If you love a spray tan then this is a good colour. If you met up with Eva Mendez you could share your makeup with her.