Resists sweat, heat and humidity
Containing skin-enhancing and anti-aging extracts: Marigold, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract and Hyaluronic Acid.
Vegan SPF 15+
- Porcelain – Suitable for very fair pale skin. If Nicole Kidman and Emma Stone could borrow your makeup then this is your match. Fitzpatrick Scale 1.
- Light – If your skin is light and burns easily you have found your match! Fitzpatrick scale 2.
Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Hudson or Rebel Wilson could fight you for your foundation.
- Medium Warm – Beige skin tone with warm undertones. Fitzpatrick Scale 3. If you are drinking Espresso Martini’s with Scarlett Johansson or Natalie Portman they could use your foundation.
Medium Cool – Beige skin tone with cool, pink undertones. Fitzpatrick Scale 3. If you met Anne Hathaway or Margot Robbie in the bathroom they could use your foundation.
- Golden – This is a Golden medium colour for olive or light brown skin tone that tans easily. Fitzpatrick scale 3/4. If you were holidaying with Jennifer Aniston could use your foundation.
- Tan – Deep, rich golden tan. If you love a spray tan or are naturally dark tanned skin toned then this is a good colour. Fitzpatrick Scale 4. If you wanted to share makeup with Halle Berry or Emilee Hembrow then you’ve picked the right one.
- Deep – If your skin tone, before sun exposure, is dark brown, then this is perfect for you. Fitzpatrick Scale 5. If you found Kim Kardashian makeup stash you could use her foundation colour.
- Mocha – Deeply pigmented dark brown to darkest brown. Fitzpatrick Scale 6. Deep, rich golden tan. If you love a spray tan then this is a good colour. If you met up with Eva Mendez you could share your makeup with her.